Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Would you date a person with this sign: Aries sun, Scorpio rising?

Did you get to choose your programming? Astrology is a made up fate of birth discrimination. Akin to racism and sexism. It gives people excuses to hate.

People should be judged as unique, individual persons, not based on what arbitrary group they belong to.

Astrology is bunk!

• ?

Possibly, although I would have no idea seeing as it's not the sort of thing I'd ever bother talking about.

🥴

No.

Aries is selfish and Scorpio sucks. 

So having those 2 signs in one person... yeah it sucks. 😄

However, Im a Pisces Sun and half my charts are in Sagittarius. 🥴 So... in some oddball way, we may click. 

Water and Fire.

I would have to view Uranus first.