Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

While Trump was gathering leaders in industry, medicine, science, distribution and the military, all to combat CV19 (last March), Cuomo was?

...LITERALLY and KNOWINGLY putting Covid infected people into facilities with no infected people. 

Wouldn't it have been easier and quicker for Cuomo to have just dropped Anthrax powder into the ventilation systems? 

Update:

Elwood: Spin it all you like. A few words by one person, even the president, do NOT drown out speech of other politicians, of doctors, of scientists as seen/heard/read online, TV, radio, newspapers, magazines. I'll bet with your enormous brain, you could name media I didn't even think of. No person was limited to Trump's "words". They could NOT have killed anyone. People have choices and people MAKE choices...on their own.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

*** update ***  A "few words"??  LOL!!!

Jan 22  “And we have it totally under control... It’s going to be just fine.”

Jan 24, he tweeted “It will all work out well.”

Jan 28  retweet: “Johnson & Johnson to create coronavirus vaccine.”

Jan 30: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

Feb 05  CDC started shipping test kits.  They didn t work.

Feb 10  “Looks like by April,in theory, ... warmer, it miraculously goes away,”

Feb 19  “I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along.”

Feb 23  “very much under control,”

Feb 26  “We’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.”

Feb 26  “...when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Feb 28  concern about coronavirus “is their new hoax”

Feb 28  “we’ve lost nobody and you wonder the press is in hysteria mode.”

Feb 29  said a vaccine would be available “very quickly” and “very rapidly”

Mar 02  “We’re talking about a much smaller range” of deaths than from the flu.

Mar 04  (to Hannity) “It’s very mild.”

Mar 10  “And it will go away.  Just stay calm.  It will go away.”

Mar 13  “No. I don't take responsibility at all.”

You mean while Trump was KNOWINGLY lying to Americans about the dangers of Covid-19 and hospitals in New York were overflowing?  From Woodward's recordings of Feb 7, Trump knew how deadly the virus was, yet he spent FIVE WEEKS downplaying it, lying to the American public while it spread silently and testing was less than 100 samples/day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.