What's Going On With My Computer?

My computer has been really slow and not acting right. Sometimes my LWP wont display, even when I force it open, all that happens is my wallpaper becomes black. Sometimes when I am scrolling through webpages, my screen will randomly turn white. When I try to open my task manager, the screen just turns blue; I have to hold down the power button until is shuts down (this is the only way to turn it off when it does this).

My antivirus says that my PC is clean, my hard drive's health is "OK" and I set the defragmentation settings to weekly, and my graphics card drivers are up to date. In short, my PC should be running fine, but it's not. Any help would be appreciated.  

It might be a faulty graphics card/chip. They can fail too.