Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do Social Media Companies gain sexual pleasure from censoring others?

Well, I'm going to guess

NO

Only a fool subscribes to social media sites such as Facebook. They even tell everyone when they've going shopping which is very convenient for burglars and nonces if your teenage daughter is at home.

Take no notice of Sceptic below,  he supports Muslim terrorists and paedophiles and believes that the Rotherham child victims' troubled backwards were responsible for their rape and torture.  

How do I know?

Because he agreed with SPK and RTD.

TWO KNOWN PERVERTS ON THIS SITE.

Sceptic....I have not had a drink! This is more of your lies and I believe you're the freak responsible for calling me a Lambresco lush while hiding behind a mask.  You've just slipped up which is not surprising given your shockingly low intelligence. 

You have publicly agreed with SPK and others will have seen this. There is no escape,  people know what you are. 

Is that the sort of thing that would make you moist? Why assume it of others?

Ignore DjSUZA. She gets abusive and makes up lies about others when she’s had a drink.

So, it’s worse than we thought! She hasn’t even got the excuse of drink for being so grotesque. It’s part of her character.

I didn’t give you the name “Lambrusco Lush”. When I call out your lies and poison, I want you to know it’s me, not some anon troll.

It’s a pity she chooses to be abusive and hateful on here. She’s one of the few on the right who talks sense around the coronavirus crisis, the need to adhere to the guidelines and the importance of vaccination (except she has to shoehorn her race hate into that, sometimes ☹️)