Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 2 months ago

What kind of grades do I need to make to get into Starfleet?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You must have a B average in your core subjects: warp field theory, exobiology, Cochran mechanics, galactic geography, Klingon/Romulan history, Vulcan philosophy, temporal paradox logic. You must also pass a phasor riffle test. And you can not be allergic to tribbles. 

• 2 months ago

I think an uphill grade would suit you best.

• 2 months ago

The best of the best of the best.

That or a class for fantasy writing.

• 2 months ago

Graduate from fantasy to low grade insanity and that will get you there. You will also be issued with a "starfleet" uniform in all white with long sleeves and buckles.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

A Qualification from the Funny Farm

Source(s): Head Teacher of a Funny Farm
  • 2 months ago

You need *at least a 17,000 on your SATs (Starfleet Aptitude Tests), or a 19 on the SSPE (Starfleet Security Post Exam;)  (basically, you just need to wear a red shirt for that...)  (I've heard when you get to the 'Warp Core Breach' portion of the test, all the answers are "E - All of the Above.")

Best of luck. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since Starfleet doesn't actually exist, you need whatever grades you want.

• 2 months ago

No grades needed, just go out and buy  a uniform and you're in!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm pretty sure you need to be a licensed astrologist.

• 2 months ago

I think it's more about how you look in the uniform.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.