Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 2 months ago

What kind of grades do I need to make to get into Starfleet?

You must have a B average in your core subjects: warp field theory, exobiology, Cochran mechanics, galactic geography, Klingon/Romulan history, Vulcan philosophy, temporal paradox logic. You must also pass a phasor riffle test. And you can not be allergic to tribbles. 

I think an uphill grade would suit you best.

The best of the best of the best.

That or a class for fantasy writing.

Graduate from fantasy to low grade insanity and that will get you there. You will also be issued with a "starfleet" uniform in all white with long sleeves and buckles.

A Qualification from the Funny Farm

Source(s): Head Teacher of a Funny Farm

You need *at least a 17,000 on your SATs (Starfleet Aptitude Tests), or a 19 on the SSPE (Starfleet Security Post Exam;)  (basically, you just need to wear a red shirt for that...)  (I've heard when you get to the 'Warp Core Breach' portion of the test, all the answers are "E - All of the Above.")

Best of luck. 

Since Starfleet doesn't actually exist, you need whatever grades you want.

No grades needed, just go out and buy  a uniform and you're in!

I'm pretty sure you need to be a licensed astrologist.

I think it's more about how you look in the uniform.