Trump Got Vaccinated Secretly, Because Otherwise He Might Have Helped the Country – And, the anti-Trump train rumbles ever onward, eh?

Article: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/entertainment/trum...

"Maggie Habberman of the New York Times reported ... The news is more than a little frustrating considering the impact a public show of faith in the safety of the vaccine could have had …”

A ‘public show of faith,’ eh? Anyone really believe that’s how it would have been reported? Couldn’t Maggie Haberman of the New York Times have reported the Trump’s being vaccinated now as showing faith in vaccine safety? I’m pretty sure the headline would have read, ‘Trump SHUNS Vaccines of Other Makers.’ Or something else equally negative.

Maggie Habberman … remember that name … such a positive thinking reporter, eh? Why aren’t there more like her in media, right?

I probably shouldn't have wasted my time commenting as my last two posts haven't received a single remark. I wouldn't even think of suggesting 'censorship' or 'cancel-culture' on Yahoo Answers, however.

Favorite Answer

If Trump had gotten the shot with publicity, then the liberals would have accused him of using a photo-op and casting it in an unfavorable manner.

It was a loose loose situation. No matter what path he took the liberal press would and did cast it in a negative manner.

Yes. That was pretty low down and pathetic for a President.