Dream of blood running from tap?

I saw a dream where there was a tap in the kitchen and it was running red water from it. I wasn't sure if it was blood. I drank it and it was sweet in taste. It did look very identical to blood

• ?

Blood in dream represents the lives of others, be it people or animals.

That is why the Lord said in Leviticus we should not eat raw meet because the blood is the life of the animal. I am not sure what that means, but it is clear that blood coming out of the tap in the kitchen indicates death that is being send into all the houses that have access to that water.

The reason it tastes sweet is either because you find satisfaction in that, or because you may be benefitting from death of others.

I am not sure. I have never heard of a dream where blood looking liquids taste sweet.

I do suggest, however, you make sure you receive not tap water looking like blood, but the real blood of Jesus Christ. Hell is a real place and some people have seen it and posted videos on YouTube. If the blood of Jesus Christ has not cleansed on the day you cross the bridge it will be eternally too late for you. Please, get saved. Repent of your sins and ask Jesus Christ, who loves you and died for you, to cleanse you and reveal himself to you.

Shiloh has the correct answer.  My only contribution is to say that, as a Country, our Life's Blood is being drained out of us through death from the Covid-19 virus.  One death after another, hundreds of thousands deaths and dying people are still dying now, so in a poetic sort of way the blood is running out of our veins, out of our lives.  Even the kitchen, symbolizes the place that is the center of the home, and home life, so your dream shows the faucet being the point of blood loss. The home is not as it should be, and is draining blood because it is overwhelmed. 

• Shiloh

Whenever there is blood flowing in a dream , it is an indicator of (the) life force being drained. The system i.e. body is over taxed.   

Someone, maybe you or close to you, is either ill, overworked, stressed and generally being run down, to the point it could become life threatening. The fact blood is draining from the kitchen sink, suggests transformation/changes are/will be taking place and this could be the reason 'someone'  is being depleted of energy (physical or psychological). 

Take a break, take a breather, do whatever necessary to relieve stress, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a check up :) 

gbu 

• Mark

Everyone has weird dreams, and it's silly to "know what they mean".  I once had a dream about wine being made from the carcass of a deer, and once I woke up screaming from about a cockroach, but I didn't try to analyse them, since they were one-offs.  If I had the same dreams constantly, I'd probably look to find a reason.

it means that you havent prayed enough to god

you must repent and ask for forget