Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

help! i think my computer has a virus!?

i was using my computer doing banking, bitcoins, work and the such and then BAM a very nice lady popped up on, we had such a nice conversation about computer games but out of nowhere she holds a knife to my neck and she wants all my 7 bitcoins, my pc is on fire and now i am going to have to forfeit my 7 bitcoins. can anyone give me some advice?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You can use high-security anti-virus.

• 1 month ago

Try Norton Anti-Virus for solution for virus . 

• 1 month ago

That was no "nice" lady! You'd know it if your computer was on fire or not. Whatever program you have which enables anyone to contact you the way she did should be deleted & a complete scan of your computer should be done.

• 1 month ago

this is why young kids are not allowed on Answers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Grow up, stop embarassing yourself with these types of posts.

• 1 month ago

My advice would be for you to pack up your computer and give it away, or sell it, as YOU are too stupid to own any digital device.

• 1 month ago

Cool story, bro. 

• 1 month ago

Keep at it, your fan fiction can only get better if you work at writing everyday. 

But otherwise, cool story bro.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.