help! i think my computer has a virus!?

i was using my computer doing banking, bitcoins, work and the such and then BAM a very nice lady popped up on, we had such a nice conversation about computer games but out of nowhere she holds a knife to my neck and she wants all my 7 bitcoins, my pc is on fire and now i am going to have to forfeit my 7 bitcoins. can anyone give me some advice?

You can use high-security anti-virus.

Try Norton Anti-Virus for solution for virus . 

That was no "nice" lady! You'd know it if your computer was on fire or not. Whatever program you have which enables anyone to contact you the way she did should be deleted & a complete scan of your computer should be done.

this is why young kids are not allowed on Answers

Grow up, stop embarassing yourself with these types of posts.

My advice would be for you to pack up your computer and give it away, or sell it, as YOU are too stupid to own any digital device.

Cool story, bro. 

Keep at it, your fan fiction can only get better if you work at writing everyday. 

But otherwise, cool story bro.