Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

How do you become a famous YA user?

thats so easy, u just need to post and answer questions regularly on the most popular sections. i used to be famous when i spammed dumb questions on polls and surveys

Spam everything, rate yourself up using clone accounts and since you actually answered your own questions with your own accounts, get to level seven and crow about it in record time!

Drink milk. Exercise. Do good deeds for the elderly. Study hard. Pray.

Do a lot of questions and answer a lot of them too. Use sarcasm a lot. Your name will get on a leaderboard. Stay on the same board to get on a leaderboard.

ya cant be famous  on here 

I find it hard to believe that anyone would want to be famous on here. 

• Matt85

Just post a lot.

nope but i did get 10k thumbs up on a utube comment...I blushed everyday..

By getting lots and lots of best answers. I just like answering questions and helping people if u see my best answer percentage i clearly have no desire to be famous on here.

i guess go here everyday and stay here for many hours each day. i don't want to be famous here nor anywhere else. i like to be a nobody alone who no cares about.