Blue asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Do you have some new ideas to cook shrimp?

I love them on the grill.

• Aspen

Pan sauté them in olive oil and lemon juice. 

I prefer saute, boiled, or fryed but air fryed shrimp is good too!

Butterfly, place a slice of Jalapeno pepper and a small bit of cream cheese, wrap with bacon and bake. (bacon should be regular slice, cut in half if you need to. Do not use thick cut)

Wrap with bacon and cook top a pot of Risotto with the bacon shrimp. 

Chop shrimp, combine with some cracker crumb, a bit of mayo, some onion and then take a salmon fillet and make a slit in it, cutting almost all the way though, stuff your shrimp mixture in and then bake until salmon is done but not over done. 

i know how to do cheese and shrimp                 first put some oil  put some butter1/2    next put the shrimp1/2 then put some wine if its gonna be a wine food and cook its lovely and with happyness

I am allergic to shrimp. Sometimes the shrimps are not so fresh. It's hard for me to distinguish If they are stale or not. Also, it Is arduous to get rid of shrimp's nuts(the long black line inside its body). I use teeth stick to pry It out, but I often make It shredded. Once broken into several, you have to cut it all open to remove the remnants. It's awful to do that. So I don't cock shrimp at all.  It may cause red rashes. 

• ?

like what , just butter and garlic white cooking , or in spaghetti italian style or a saute sauce , or with a curry , or just plain boiled  served with seafood sauce , or with rice , or as a sandwich filling ..which one , italian , asian saute , chinese , even japanese in sutchi .

• kswck2

I pan fry shrimp in white wine and butter. Is that New? Who knows? 

• ?

Not new but yummy - shrimp and grits.

Newer than what?

I don't think there has been a recent shrimp recipe revolution...

The internet is chock full of free recipes many of which have ratings.