when and how much apple cider vinegar do I add to cabbage soup?cabbage, taters, onions, peppers, polish sauceage,- Ifried all-boiled cabbage?

• denise

Just add a little at first, then taste as you go, and add more if liked.

• ?

I don't know if there is vinegar in that recipe or not, but read the recipe instructions. 

Unless you're making sweet and sour cabbage soup, you don't need vinegar. If you do use it, wilt the cabbage in the broth and then add vinegar and ingredients before simmering for about 30 min. The amount depends on how much soup you're making. I usually use about 1/4 cup.

Get back, Loretta. 

Whoa, start with a capful or a scant teaspoon. Taste. Then you can add more. 

• kswck2

I don't think that vinegar is necessary if the dish is spiced correctly. 

• ?

I usually add that sort of thing at the end of cooking to brighten the flavors a bit. Add in a little bit at a time until you get the flavor you want