Anonymous

Wtf do I do?

Please can someone help my anxiety is through the roof! 

My friend has been ignoring my texts and phone calls for ages i realised a few weeks ago why this is. So i decided to take the time to send a really heartfelt apology to her, with a explanation for my mistake. I sent it 17 days ago, and she read it the day it was sent but hasn't said anything still! There's no question, and it's really long, but what I did honestly wasn't even bad. I did say in my text "whether you reply to this or not, you won't hear back from me. Everyone needs some space, and I plan to fix this by giving you that for a while" 

But recently i realised that waiting is having a negative impact on my mental health. Every single day that passes without a reply, I feel worse. I feel like i should just tell her how this is making me feel cos I'm starting to get fed up of not knowing what's going on. My mum said she thinks she's playing games with my head and probably enjoying my anxiety over this 

Bluebellbkk- I really hope you realise i only said that cos I wasn't expecting a reply I was trying to pretend I was not bothered. Maybe i should tell her after time and space i would appreciate a reply after all

If a person wants to be in your life, they will let that be known. Nuff said

id hold your head up high and drop her as a friend, yes you made a mistake but you have apologised and now she is ghosting you . she obviously doesn't want anything to do with you and wont forgive you. move on, your killing yourself waiting around for a reply when she doesn't have the respect to give you one, even if it is to say go away.  maybe message her one last time saying you need to know where you stand , it does sound like she is playing games. but if i was you i would move on .

You've posted about this dozens of times. Please stop. You even said to her "Whether you reply to this or not, you won't hear back from me". So honour that promise. Sure, you might be getting fed up, but you specifically TOLD her she didn't have to reply.

Now - for the dozenth time - BACK OFF and give her time, and space. Your "mental health" is not her problem. Go and volunteer at a charity or something and don't obsess about this a moment longer.

• ?

Sorry, but life just moves on.   She appears to have done so.   Accept it, put it down to experience, and move towards the future 

• ?

You didn't say what happened and i hope you're not apologizing to her for something she did to you. If you are? Change that and don't apologize to people who deserve no apology in the future.

• ?

Talk to your mum about you getting someone to talk to, like a professional counselor. Your reaction to this is way outside of the range for normal behavior and this probably isn't the first or only thing you've reacted badly to. 

• drip

They haven’t been in contact for weeks, before and after your letter. You need to come to the conclusion that this friendship is over. 

And you can stop posting about it

You have posted this more times than I can count.  LEAVE HER ALONE - SHE DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.  I strongly suspect she's not the cause of your mental health issues.

i don't think she's worth reaching out to again, you deserve so much better than her! so you text and rung her too many times blah blah blah why is that bad?! that's what friends do! sounds like she needs to get a grip to me! and i think your mum is right what she says about her! sadly this is what some people are like! some people are so selfish they don't ever consider other people's feelings and can't even begin to empathise with you

Hey! If you lose this person as a friend it’s probably a blessing in disguise. Gods rejection is his protection.