Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Is it okay to take my 10-year-old son to a nudist beach?

I’m a single mom, and am going on vacation with him.  He has seen me naked before, but I’m just concerned about the other naked women that will see at the beach.

Update:

Should I let him go naked as well if he chooses to?  I don’t want to discourage or shame him.

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Oui et même aux toilettes quand tu y vas

• 1 month ago

Lady, you are talking about going to a nudest beach with your 10-year-old

son.  I can see it now; people looking at you and your son both naked. That young boy will be erect the whole time he is on that beach.

• 1 month ago

I see no problem with the human body. Two concerns.

* Make sure the beach allows minors. Check signs. Park rangers.

* I would only take him if he expresses a wish to go.

Don't take him until you go there and see if other kids are there. Maybe ask some of h  the others there. Where I live it's adults only.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You are sick. There are pedophiles at nudist camps. Go see a therapist

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I agree with Elise! Those things should be 18+. I've never seen my parents naked and I would never want to, ew. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course it is.   Nudity, in the right situation is perfectly natural   Do not worry about him seeing other naked women.   As our son said when he was quite young, ‘When you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them both’!

• 1 month ago

Yeah, there is a reason why you are single...

• 1 month ago

then if you're concerned, don't GO to a nudist beach. Honestly--is this even a legitimate question?  Do you have to have someone else tell you what to do here? There is no reason you need to go to a nude beach. NONE. 

• 1 month ago

NO! That's sick, as he's only 10!!!

• 1 month ago

Might be scarring for him, think if you were ten, how creeped out you were by naked ppl and uncomfortable to look. I don’t think that would be very enjoyable for him and he might not want other ppl looking at him naked. Do you really think he’ll have a good time, no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.