Can my face and facial features change if someone slipped a drug in my drink?

Like i feel like my nose shape is different someone said my nose looked like it collapsed but I googled it, the only way that can really happen is if you snort coke and stuff which I don't do. This happened in june when I got slipped, I feel like I look different most people say I look the same, but I'm wondering if it's possible just from a drug in a drink can it change your features permanently?

Favorite Answer

absolutely not. There is no drug that minute that would reshape bone or cartilage

• Audrey

No. That's ridiculous.

• ?

Im not a doctor but I tried to play one on TV.