Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I accidentally have streaks of period in my bf towel?

Hello there, 

I took a clean towel at my bf place becuase i forgot my towel. I was taking a bath and theres a small streaks of blood on his towel because i have my period.He got so mad at me and calling me dirty because i dirtied his towel. Do you think he words are justifiable? 

So what's you point. He should be old enough to understand or you shouldn't be having sex

• L

You need to tell him 'NO sex while I'm on my period'!

• ?

Your bf is an immature jerk.  Tell him to grow up.

Did he penetrate you hard ? For him to call you dirty you need a new boyfriend 

• ?

No. And if he feels periods are "dirty", he's a creep and you need a better boyfriend.

Really?  I think you need a new bf if he's set off by something so unimportant.  He sounds like the biggest baby.  You need a man not a child!

Absolutely not! It's just blood and not only was it just an accident but it can be cleaned! There's no reason a grown man (and I'm only assuming this because you said he has his own place) should think this way about a woman's period or speak to you that way. He needs to apologize.