Baby elephants are adorable. What animal do you like?

Otters.........I like watching the otters at the zoo. 

Most anything if it is cooked right.

(The one think I don't like is Sea Lampreys)

The Crocodile.

Crocodiles have outlived the Dinosaurs, yet have survived to the present day unchanged.

They sport incredibly resilient immune systems; Crocodiles that have sustained gaping wounds and missing limbs experience no bacterial infections even when lounging around in filthy and muddy water.

Scientists are studying Crocodiles in order to invent better medicines and antibiotics.

• ?

I like Anhinga. Some are very friendly and it's cool how they can stay swimming under water submerged [unlike geese or ducks], walk on land and then take off in the air. All terrain animals. 

Baby snakes, frogs and turtles are adorable too. 

I like rodents, but I'm getting to like cats.

Baby bats-baby possum-baby skunk-baby squirrel-baby porcupine-baby octopus-baby stingray-baby dolphin-baby alligator-baby giraffe-baby deer-baby cougar-baby leopard,,yea, baby elephant, and a lot more.

• Jim

I actually have 2 favs (besides puppies):

1. baby rhinos! They run around like miniature tanks, bother all the adult rhinos, and are fascinating.

2. baby goats! We had goats on the farm for milk, and I couldn't wait for a new batch of kids. I played with them for hours at a time.