Anonymous

If i send this to my ex friend who ghosted me will it change things?

You know the apology and explanation i sent i understand it might take a bit to accept and everything but I feel really sad about all this. I'm upset cos I don't even know if you'll ever speak to me again. I wonder if you even like me at all anymore. It fuckingg hurts cos we used to get on so well i thought we'd always be friends but now. Do i really deserve to feel like this? I just want my friend back

I just wanna clear the air 

Your friend has made it VERY clear that he/she wants NO contact with you.  After reading this 20+ times, I understand why.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't listen to that! I'd milk it for all it's worth though, and do crocodile tears and sniffing! Works every time. Good luck! :) 

When will you grow the **** up and just talk to me I have ******* feelings too but you seemed to ******* forget that when you just cut me off like I'm nothing and no one. I'm sorry I'm not ******* perfect but if you wake up and smell the coffee you'll probably realise no one is. You've really ******* hurt me, much more than you know. The only thing I want in this world is to be your friend again that's all I ******* want 

Sorry for the bad language, but I'd be angry if I were you

This is what I'd say! 

I know i fuckedd up big style. I know you probably think I'm (insert word here) but I'm not. I just made a mistake, but that mistake was good cos it made me realise i never want you out of my life. I'm not perfect, but I'm asking please, please give me just one final chance. I promise I'll never let you down again, and you won't regret it. I'm gonna do everything in my power to show you that I can be a good friend again. All I ask in return is your friendship again.

Try this:- 

I know it is easier to blank someone than confront them. I probably deserved the treatment I'm getting too, but I've taken a long hard look at myself and how I treated you. That's how a person grows, right? Learning from their mistakes.

I would love for nothing more than if you could give me one more chance to prove I can be better, a better friend than I was.

I want, no I NEED my best friend back.

I don't expect things to just pick up from where they left off. I know I have a lot of making up to do, but if you give me just that one chance I crave, you'll see you made the right choice.

I let you down once, I don't plan on ever letting you down again.

It sounds really honest and straight from the heart! Why did they ghost you? That's not a nice thing to do. When people do things like that, they are not considering the other person's feelings at all. I think if your friend ever really cared about you, they would definitely reply to this. If they can't reassure you that they still like you etc. then you're better off without them! Suggest a phone call, and see what happens. Good luck! :)