Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My cellphone's screen looks pixelated, colorless, sandy, fuzzy...?

I don't know how to describe it, but i think it's not a common issue. I couldn't find any solution to this.

The screen always looks like that. It is like the colors are modified before showing up on the screen. Like if the screen runs out of colors and shows up less saturated colors.

Everything looks like that, but the images I download and the photos I take, look normal when I see them from a different device.

When I turn on the phone, I can see for less of a second the screen showing up correctly.

This problem can be fixed randomly If I turn off the phone or if I restart it. But also, it can come back randomly in the same way.

I don't know if the gpu is damaged, but If it is, I could be because I cleaned my cellphone with alcohol once.

My phone is an Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L23)

Thanks.

Here is an image: How it should look like on my phone/The original Image/How It looks like on my phone.

Attachment image
There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.