Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Wont it be great when  sleeping giant Hartlepool United is back where they belong?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Back where they belong well yeah I always remember them being a 3rd/4th tier team.

I know what you mean though but I don't consider the 5th tier Non-league anymore it is fully pro now and no need for re-election back to the 4th(remember those days) drop below the 5th tier though and your in the wilderness.(not sure just how far you have dropped)

Having said that on the few times I have followed England abroad, we always bump into decent sized firm of Hartlepool lads.(decent compared to their home attendances) and they are always funny and up for a laugh.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are where they belong. Their performances put them in the national League. Plus there's at least 5 bigger teams in that division and another 3 with better management, never mind there's bigger clubs in the divisions below and at least 5 with more money to spend in the division below. They ain't getting promoted this season, they won't next and in 2 years time will have an even tougher fight on their hands.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

can they beat Accrington Stanley?, or is it a case of and who the F are they?....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.