Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

TX has lifted all Covid restrictions including mask mandates.  How do you feel about this ?

43 Answers

Relevance
  • ALBERT
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It is a difficult situation: Either make restrictions to focus on eradicating the virus and businesses might suffer or lift restrictions and more people might get sick. That being said our Governor , here in Texas, is pretty smart and cares about the welfare of the Texans so I kind of trust he knows what he is doing, unlike those people who are even not able to get Texas ready for clod weather that usually comes about every 7 or 8 years.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

These are the same people who forgot to winterize their power generators?  There seem to be a lot of dumb people in Texas.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not living there, don't care. 

• 1 month ago

Vaccines only got 80% to 95% protection. That is you still have possibility to be infected. Therefore, you should wear your face masks and often washing your hands ( and face). Note: experts said that after vaccination, virus still at your nose.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Abbott obviously hasn't learned anything from the pandemic.  He need look no further than what happened in the UK when they eased up on the restrictions when the covid numbers went down.  Abbott can look at what happened in other US states when restrictions were eased .  Of course people are tired of the restrictions and the wearing of face masks but the end of this pandemic is in sight and people need to have a little more patience until most of the population is vaccinated.  

Abbott may be using the economy as his rationale but if he stops to use his critical thinking skills it is much more difficult for the economy to bounce back  when businesses are allowed to open and then a few weeks later have to close their doors again.

• 1 month ago

There is nothing in the Constitution that allows government to force it's Citizens to wear any kind of attire for any reason whether it be a mask or a yellow star. With all the adverse reactions [including death] from the vaccine I say the vaccine is the cattle car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzaPibF7_Xw&t=97s

• 1 month ago

It's about time!

You know it doesn't mean nobody will wear masks.  It means they will use their judgment.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

yes how should i feel about it , not in texas anyway , none of my business what they do .sounds like you are being nosey , troll .

• 1 month ago

I think it is wonderful and it was done on Texas Independence Day 2021.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The state of stupid, it's no surprise.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.