Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Why is my male cat constantly trying to mount female cat? (both are fixed)?

I've had a male cat for about 3 years now, and in the past year and a half he started to make a funny noise and bite onto my arm and try to mount on it. Soon after, I got a female kitten (who was spayed), and now he constantly is trying to mount on her biting her neck the whole time. She normally doesn't react, but why is he still showing this behavior if he has been fixed? He normally is such a sweet cat, but this issue has progressively gotten worse and I would say he does this about 50 times a day. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also he sometimes will do this out of a dead sleep. I will see him wake up making a high pitched noise and sprint over to the female cat but when I put my hand out its like he wakes up out of a dream and realizes what he's doing

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.