Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

If you could sneak any rare snack into a movie theater what would it be? For me an entire Thanksgiving Turkey?

I think an entire Thanksgiving Turkey would be good and fun to sneak into a theater. I would enjoy ripping one of the legs off and biting into it mmm. And maybe even a small plate on the side of mashed potato and gravy. All while enjoying a movie.

@Ancient of mu: Thank you for your answer. I had never heard of a bowl of Pho so i googled it and it looks cool. 🍜 

And to the annonymous user who said A Chilled monkey brain with ketchup. That was funny.

Favorite Answer

A bowl of pho.

A candy floss machine.

chilled monkey brain with ketchup.

A Yogurt, but not any yogurt, a low fat yogurt. Why? Because most people would eat a common high fat yogurt, so a low fat yogurt is 'rare', and you said rare.

Why stop at just the turkey?  I'd sneak in an entire buffet.

I would definitely bring some chocolate covered ants with me. They really are pretty good. I love delicacy foods. I buy them twice a month. 

• .

My grandmother would actually pack full lunches and whole cans of defrosted 7Up in her purse for us, LOL. Sandwiches, chips, gummy snacks, the whole lot. I think I would personally do mac and cheese. That's easy enough to put into a Pyrex bowl and a lid and stay warm.

I'd have a 3 course meal with candles and servants.