Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Would it be a good idea for white Americans to homeschool their children instead of sending them to public school?

They are being told that "all white people" are responsible for society's ills.

https://www.rt.com/usa/517015-buffalo-racism-curri...

They are not being told this another lie.  They seem to lie more than other races though especially when trying to defend and justify their guilt.

You'd think people browsing Books & Authors would be more interested in sharing ideas. 

In today's anti-white, pro-black, pro-Islam, pro-transgender women athletes, pro-Marxism, HELL YES I would homeschool my kid. But I didn't have kids because I am but a peasant, just like you. So why in the world would I bring another peasant into the world? That's cruel. The peasants should go on a breeding strike. Then our overlords would have to exploit their own children.

• Marli

Yahoo Answers has an "Education" category, a "News and current affairs" category and a "Politics" category. They relate to your troll question. 

Your question has nothing to do with Books and Authors. Please click on EDIT and move it to a more suitable category.

• Ludwig

There has been a serious problem with the US education system for many decades.  Your state department issues guidance for tourist operators in foreign countries who cater for American tourists. " Americans tend not to know much about the rest of the world".    This would be understandable if we were talking about people living in the middle of a vast continent in the nineteenth century, but is more puzzling when the misconceptions come from those living on the East and West coasts of a highly developed industrialised society.  ( I worked in the tourist industry and many of our clients were American.  They were for the most part delightful company, and were both polite and intelligent.)  Americans are among the most likeable tourists you can meet, and America certainly has the resources to provide an interesting and wide ranging worldview, so why does your system fail you?  Ask questions...

Homeschool or private schools. Sending them to a gender fluid critical race school would be child abuse.