Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

I'm in love with a man who is married ?

Hi all

There is a man at my church group im very much in love with him he has a beautiful singing voice he is alot older than me in his 70s I think I'm I. My 40s not happy with my partner whose mum was nasty avd rude to me I like his family better he has an elderly disabled wife who had energy I believe I can make him happy I know he has grandchildren avd a son who is in his 30s. 

What should I do I emailed him once saying I was sorry his mum then he sent an email saying that both him and his wife appreciate my kind words what must I do he doesn't seem interested in me abd has rejected he doesn't email me anymore

What should I do 

This man has never shown an interest however he has queezed my shoulder avd gave me a half  hug from my back when I was seated down mind you my bad email may have turned him off 

Church??  Do they have a lot of hypocrites there?

At 40 it seems you have yet to grow into a mature woman who knows what bounderies are and how not to step over them. 

He is married to someone he apparently loves. You don't have a choice but to leave them alone. What you want isn't real - it exists only in your own head. Let it go - for your own mental health. 

This must be an interesting church.  I have no idea what "I think I'm I" means.  Likewise, his elderly disabled wife "who had energy" doesn't make sense.  I'm sure the man is seeking someone who can speak English. That was the situation the last time someone asked this exact same question.

That's not love.What does your church tell you? To have an affair with a married man? come on, you're not dumb madam. You have a family too. Just focus on them. 

With a little luck, you can outlast his wife.  When she is out of the picture he may be more receptive.