Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

Texas child support for 2 kids?

I have one kid by another woman that i pay no child support for per divorce decree. I have one new child by someone else whos going to put me on child support. Do i pay 20% for my new child or do i pay 12.5%? In texas, the state will take 25% of your check for 2 children however i have one child that i dont pay child support for so how does it work? 

The first one who files gets the lion's share.  Subsequent filings get less.  You will pay what they take - before you even see it.