Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

I want to get married to a wealthy husband so I never have to work to provide for myself & live a life of privilege, how do I go about this ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

try getting invited to parties that will have rich men.

• 2 months ago

be prepared to back it up when ever he wants it. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A wise woman once said, "Women who marry for money end up earning every dime". So I guess you just advertise that you'll sign any prenup, no matter how predatory... You'll look the other way when he cheats and you won't call the police when he beats you... You'll happily step out of the marriage once you're too old for his tastes and you won't ask for a dime or for any custody of any children you might have with him. Basically make yourself a hot, sexy doormat and surely some rich guy will take notice. 

• 2 months ago

maybe email Chris Jenner and ask her.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

For this you must have brain and beauty .That is education . Then you must be a stunning beauty .Must have a figure that will give a male erotic feelings moment he see the girl .With these two qualities getting married to a rich man will not be a problem. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You offer something that a wealthy husband wants - it obviously won't be an education if you never plan to work.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Rich men tend to prefer either women who are very well-educated and work in high-powered, high-status jobs or knock-out gorgeous model types.

If you're not one, you'll need to be the other.

• 2 months ago

Study a couple of other languages. Chinese would be an excellent choice. And an art Renaissance language. Bone up on sailing, Art, Music. Take movement classes. Figure out where the rich guys go after dark and go there too. Do not try to pick up on ANYONE!!! But if you like the guys being friendly to you... meet him. Don't go have sex with him. Don't leave the bar with him. He's a regular. Don't be the gal who goes to have sex with a rich guy. Be the gal he wants to run into a few more times because he thought you were interesting.  And learn how to throw a dinner party. Everyone loves that trait. Women who can throw a good dinner party with interesting conversation and music and company usually get married if they want to. So, there you go! A road map. Takes application. 

• donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You could find a job. Look I am not judging someone who is a stay at home mother or father for that matter. However if you just want to suck off someone else and not work and just sit around the house all day and think you're entitled to someone else's money then there is something fundamentally wrong with you. You could always find a job of some sorts and help out. If you aren't in it for trying to find someone you love then just don't date or try and find anyone. 

• 2 months ago

You is go look for your job

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.