Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

I have protected sex and I’m still paranoid!?

I’ve been with 4 ppl, I had sex with 2 and we use use protection even though they wanna go raw (no protection no sex). I gave head to 2. This happened like half a year ago. I’m just paranoid, like yeah I know I have no symptoms or anything but what if the virus penetrated through the latex condom. I asked them their STD and STI status before and after intercourses and they all said they r clean and negative but just me being paranoid. I have a tendency to overthink a lot so now I’m going abstinence until marriage I guess. Should I be concern or what?

• donnie

Because you need to get tested. Protection does not always stop that 

• Viruses and stds don't penetrate through a condom, that's just nonsense and your paranoia over thinking things. Unless the condom broke or fell off, you're not likely to get any thing from the two that you used condoms with. 

You could have gotten some thing from the two people that you didn't use protection with. Also you can get stds from giving or receiving oral sex. You could also get pregnant if you're female and not on birth control. 

People can lie or be unsure about their status, because they want to have sex. 

If you're concerned talk to your doctor and ask them about getting a full std screening. You can also have an std and not have any signs or symptoms.  

Don't have sex with out a condom, and (if you're female and not on the pill all ready) get on a reliable form of birth control if you're not ready to have a baby. 

So test now, then you don’t have to worry.