Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should I take Pfizer or Moderna Covid vaccine? ?

In my state, there are 2 mass vaccination sites in driving distance. I am eligible for the vaccine due to my medical history. Where one site offers Pfizer and the other offers Moderna, it it my choice. 

Personally, I am leaning toward Moderna as it is made in New England. Pfizer seems too concerned with selling vaccines to other countries. Any reason why I should consider Pfizer? 

Its like comparing apples with oranges. They are both highly effective at combatting the virus. 

You can't go wrong with either manufacturer. Take whatever is most available.

Source(s): Already vaccinated.