Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should i go to this interview tomorrow?

have been working at a certain pool store for the last three years during the summer time

i got a phone call today from a different pool store today should i go to this interview tomorrow or just wait for the store i usaully work at to hire me back

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Did you apply for a job at this other store?  It would seem strange that they would call you if you didn't apply.  Maybe a manager from the other store has changed locations and is trying to recruit some of the workers that he trusted from the store you usually work at.

You should at least go to the interview - especially if you didn't put in an application.  

After all - what if the store you usually work at doesn't call you.  (what if they are closing some locations........)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.