Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Anyone think it's childish for grown women to wear lots of baby pink colored clothes?

I see women in their 30's with only one color palette for cothes : baby pink and blush

• ?

Yes,I do think.

• kelvin

i say wear what makes you happy and comfortable

On some it looks mature and sophisticated, on others it looks childish. 

I think it depends on the style and quality of the clothing as well as the woman herself, how she puts it all together.

I don't think anybody really cares. 

I am a grown woman and I wear all colors and love pink. people take too much stock in peoples age. I wouldn't be playing in the children's play area like I did when I was a kid but wearing pink is fine for grown women

• ALBERT

No. I guess it depends on their character. Whey they are young in heart and have vitality I believe it is no problem ( as long as it is in harmony with their appearance).

It's not if you dress like Queen Elizabeth.

No, it's just a color, don't get pressed about it.

No, not at all. I'm 33 en I still wear pink sweater, pink skirt, pink blazer. I like baby pink but I don't like magenta pink and fuchsia pink. You can look sophisticated in pink outfits.

• drip

No, not at all. Nothing wrong with wearing the color light pink or blush at any age