Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Anyone think it's childish for grown women to wear lots of baby pink colored clothes?

I see women in their 30's with only one color palette for cothes : baby pink and blush

38 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes,I do think.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i say wear what makes you happy and comfortable

• 1 month ago

On some it looks mature and sophisticated, on others it looks childish. 

I think it depends on the style and quality of the clothing as well as the woman herself, how she puts it all together.

• 1 month ago

I don't think anybody really cares. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I am a grown woman and I wear all colors and love pink. people take too much stock in peoples age. I wouldn't be playing in the children's play area like I did when I was a kid but wearing pink is fine for grown women

• ALBERT
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No. I guess it depends on their character. Whey they are young in heart and have vitality I believe it is no problem ( as long as it is in harmony with their appearance).

• 1 month ago

It's not if you dress like Queen Elizabeth.

• 1 month ago

No, it's just a color, don't get pressed about it.

• 1 month ago

No, not at all. I'm 33 en I still wear pink sweater, pink skirt, pink blazer. I like baby pink but I don't like magenta pink and fuchsia pink. You can look sophisticated in pink outfits.

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, not at all. Nothing wrong with wearing the color light pink or blush at any age

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.