Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

do you prefer chicken breast or thighs when making greek chicken?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Thighs have more flavor and are juicier. Since there is a bone in the middle, they tend to take up some flavor from that also.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

chicken thighs are my preference

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Chicken thighs for souvlaki skewers.

• 1 month ago

I'm a fan of the skinless breast of the chicken. Less saturated fat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I cut up a whole chicken when doing Greek Chicken.  there are people that prefer thighs over the Breast and others prefer the Breast portions. 

Legs usually get tossed in the freezer with the wing tips to make soup later. 

(I also toss the lemon halves in with the chicken while it is cooking.)

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

chicken thighs are my preference

• 1 month ago

Boneless skinless chicken breasts. See other post for the Easy one pan recipe. I prefer white meat for this dish, opposed to legs thighs.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Chicken thighs have a better juiciness and are more flavorful, and are more forgiving when cooking. Once a chicken breast dries out, there is no way to fix it. 

• 1 month ago

Thighs have more flavour than chicken breast

• jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

breast meat has little fat so is better for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.