Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

do you prefer chicken breast or thighs when making greek chicken?

• ?

Thighs have more flavor and are juicier. Since there is a bone in the middle, they tend to take up some flavor from that also.

chicken thighs are my preference

• denise

Chicken thighs for souvlaki skewers.

I'm a fan of the skinless breast of the chicken. Less saturated fat.

I cut up a whole chicken when doing Greek Chicken.  there are people that prefer thighs over the Breast and others prefer the Breast portions. 

Legs usually get tossed in the freezer with the wing tips to make soup later. 

(I also toss the lemon halves in with the chicken while it is cooking.)

• WOOWHO

chicken thighs are my preference

Boneless skinless chicken breasts. See other post for the Easy one pan recipe. I prefer white meat for this dish, opposed to legs thighs.

• kswck2

Chicken thighs have a better juiciness and are more flavorful, and are more forgiving when cooking. Once a chicken breast dries out, there is no way to fix it. 

Thighs have more flavour than chicken breast

• jean

breast meat has little fat so is better for you.