Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 2 months ago

Where to donate items for people and pets?

Where are the best places to donate various items? I have several travel size hygiene products, some food items (non-perishable) and pet items mostly.

I'd definitely like to get rid of it without wasting it... so please don't suggest I toss it in the dumpster. I strongly prefer donating it. I am just not sure where to take everything to.

Thanks for any/all suggestions!

• kswck2
    Favorite Answer

ANY homeless shelter would be more than willing to take that off your hands. I worked in a homeless shelter or 5 years and the things they always seem to need are personal toiletries, diapers, and underwear. 

ANY food items as well. Some shelters do not take pet items-you need to ask. If not, donate them to a Bide a Wee home or even the local ASPCA. 

ASK SOME1 YOU SEETH IF THEY WANT IT: