Choloe asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

What are some sex toys you’ll recommend ?

I like the rabbit hack rabbit. Are there any other good toys  for orgasms? 

I’ve been in celibacy 1 year and single a few years. I haven’t found a man worth committing too anonymous. Men have commitment issues now a days. 

The way how dating is I rather be safer with a toy. 

I ordered a toy no risk of pregnancy and it’s the closest thing to a man unfortunately.. I have my sexual moments 

Will check that out 

I ordered one you guys !

Favorite Answer

I’m in the same situation. I prefer the automatic sex machine. Be ready to dish out enough money to buy a decent one. It is a little expensive but it’s worth the investment as it doesn’t beat me up, steal my money or cheat on me either.

There's a really cheap vibrator you can find at any Spencers called the Neon Luv Touch. It's multi-speed and for some reason, the shape makes it incredible for orgasms.

• Gorgia

This is why you can't find a man. What a freak