Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Choloe asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

What are some sex toys you’ll recommend ?

I like the rabbit hack rabbit. Are there any other good toys  for orgasms? 

Update:

I’ve been in celibacy 1 year and single a few years. I haven’t found a man worth committing too anonymous. Men have commitment issues now a days. 

Update 2:

The way how dating is I rather be safer with a toy. 

Update 3:

I ordered a toy no risk of pregnancy and it’s the closest thing to a man unfortunately.. I have my sexual moments 

Update 4:

Will check that out 

Update 5:

I ordered one you guys !

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I’m in the same situation. I prefer the automatic sex machine. Be ready to dish out enough money to buy a decent one. It is a little expensive but it’s worth the investment as it doesn’t beat me up, steal my money or cheat on me either.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There's a really cheap vibrator you can find at any Spencers called the Neon Luv Touch. It's multi-speed and for some reason, the shape makes it incredible for orgasms.

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

This is why you can't find a man. What a freak

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.