Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

how do I access the deep web? How do I know when I get into the deep web? ?

I use the internet and heard that the web we can access is just like the tip of the iceberg and that like 99.99% of the entire internet is something called the Deep Web and that it is protected by firewalls and encryption.

I heard that we only use like .01% of the internet and that there is a “deep web” beyond the picture perfect models and stuff on Instagram and regular sites. The beautiful .01% supppsedly gives way to deeper realms of the web. 

How does one access the 99.99% of the internet that consists of drug sales, pornography, hacker spaces, bot nets, hacking guides, radical discussion boards, ufo files, leaked info, whistleblowers, weapons dealers etc.?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.