Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

So how would one go about finding an online affair?

A little background here, I am married but things have been rather dull in the bedroom lately. It's not that I don't find my wife attractive its just... idk, no spark. We do all sorts of things for each other but I just feel burned out with our sex life. I want to find somewhere that I can find a women who would talk to me on a semi regular basis. Talking and trading some lewd content. But no actual physical contact will be made. I don't wanna hook up or even see them in person. Any ideas? FYI my wife is totally ok with this

Ok well my wife doesn't know I just didn't want to deal with the judgement. I cant put anything on the debit or credit card cause she would find out. Is there a site or an inconspicuous app? 

Maybe start letting your wife know you appreciate her and care. Take her out on dates.  Compliment her.  Take her one weekend trips. Do things to re-ignite the spark.  Unless you don't care, then i guess keep on being a typical male - boring her out of her mind.

It's not easy, I tried it but ended losing my money on those sites, lots of fake profiles. 

There are sugar baby sites where women will do on-line only.  But you will have to pay a bit for it.

• i + i

It is not an "affair" if your wife is totally okay with it. 

Just use tinder.

You don't step out on your partner. You do the ADULT thing and tell your partner what you need, want and desire. You DO NOT go behind their back and cheat. Shame on you!!