Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Are real friends really hard to come by ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

In my experience, yes, real friends are difficult to find and friendships require work. They don't just magically happen. Like a romantic relationship, friendships require trust, compromise, dedication, forgiveness and nurturing, from both people. 

• 1 month ago

Absolutely so.  

• 1 month ago

Yes, I find it very hard to find real good friends. 

Most ppl I meet just want something from me. Users... :(

• 1 month ago

yes they are, really hard to come by when life is full of fake people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes. I don't mean to sound cynical, but in my experience, most people are toxic and/or stupid and they take advantage of you.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Perhaps.   But the best way to have a real friend is usually to BE a real friend 

• 1 month ago

If you are real the real friend to the others ,then others would be real friends to you . Simple as that.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I mean they're limited edition. People who have real friends are so lucky. Sadly, I am not that lucky to find real friends. I think being nice is a bad thing because people always took advantage, deceive and stab me in the back. I'm tired of hearing them saying I'm sorry. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, thats why i focus, on family because they usually come realer than friends and when you do find real friends, just open space for them in your family

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That depends entirely on what one's standards for a "real friend" are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.