Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Are real friends really hard to come by ?

Favorite Answer

In my experience, yes, real friends are difficult to find and friendships require work. They don't just magically happen. Like a romantic relationship, friendships require trust, compromise, dedication, forgiveness and nurturing, from both people. 

Absolutely so.  

Yes, I find it very hard to find real good friends. 

Most ppl I meet just want something from me. Users... :(

yes they are, really hard to come by when life is full of fake people.

• ?

Yes. I don't mean to sound cynical, but in my experience, most people are toxic and/or stupid and they take advantage of you.

• Alan H

Perhaps.   But the best way to have a real friend is usually to BE a real friend 

If you are real the real friend to the others ,then others would be real friends to you . Simple as that.

Yes, I mean they're limited edition. People who have real friends are so lucky. Sadly, I am not that lucky to find real friends. I think being nice is a bad thing because people always took advantage, deceive and stab me in the back. I'm tired of hearing them saying I'm sorry. 

Yes, thats why i focus, on family because they usually come realer than friends and when you do find real friends, just open space for them in your family

That depends entirely on what one's standards for a "real friend" are.