Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do people say your basic for liking hard seltzer when its a popular drink even among men?

because they're insecure and think a beverage is a good marker of a personality.

I've tried a few at tastings, but refuse to pay for it. 

I've never heard anybody say that sounds like whoever said that is overthinking it.

I never heard anyone say this. And who cares what someone else thinks anyway?

• Herve

Because some people are very petty when it comes to other's drink preferences.

"Basic"?

Who says that?

Because you aint an Alcoholic?

As an Alcoholic, I will say that I drank Zima (back in the day) like a fish.

I was hooked on "Mike's Hard Lemonade" when I wasn't drinking my Mother's Vodka.

I got hooked on ICEHOUSE at an early age, I am basically ******!!!!

If that is the term for being ******* stupid, be less than "BASIC"

Most of my teeth are gone from throwing up and then drinking more, I need to sleep on my left side and lifted to not let stomach acid enter my lungs because my esophagus is so ******.

I didn't care when I was young, I also was suicidal, yeah, well, didn't work, WHY.

you're

So is Bud Lite

• blank

Because people think  it is just a basic alcoholic drink.

I feel like people should drink what ever they like-Male or Female.

Who cares? Drink what you want to drink.