Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Do you consider yourself moody because of the pandemic?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, it's different but there are still things to see and do.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am a healthcare worker.

My stress level came down 50% with the vaccine in late December/early January.

It came down another 50% after President Biden was sworn into office.

So I'm in a much better place these days.

If you haven't gotten it already... I think you'll be surprised how much better you'll feel after you get vaccinated.

• 2 months ago

For me as an Asian here life was crappy before it anyway... and the only thing that makes it worse is people refusing to do things that might make it go away faster.

It is the flawless combo God has brought... a literal virus against the "virus" of misbehavior.

God is showing us very thoroughly that we cannot take care of ourselves and we cannot convince another person who is without reason to be finally be within reason.

I look at a certain governor's actions today and yeah... we're just doomed.

The dude is obviously looking at his political career... but it would be quite the irony if he or someone close to him were to fall ill to the virus.

This is total madness. 

• I don't need excuses to be moody. I just am.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

im not moody at all ..... 

• 2 months ago

MOODY????? ................. MOODY????????? ....... what the bloody hell does that mean? ........ I'm fine damn it ................. ughhhhhh that makes me SO MAD!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.