Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Do you consider yourself moody because of the pandemic?

No, it's different but there are still things to see and do.

I am a healthcare worker.

My stress level came down 50% with the vaccine in late December/early January.

It came down another 50% after President Biden was sworn into office.

So I'm in a much better place these days.

If you haven't gotten it already... I think you'll be surprised how much better you'll feel after you get vaccinated.

For me as an Asian here life was crappy before it anyway... and the only thing that makes it worse is people refusing to do things that might make it go away faster.

It is the flawless combo God has brought... a literal virus against the "virus" of misbehavior.

God is showing us very thoroughly that we cannot take care of ourselves and we cannot convince another person who is without reason to be finally be within reason.

I look at a certain governor's actions today and yeah... we're just doomed.

The dude is obviously looking at his political career... but it would be quite the irony if he or someone close to him were to fall ill to the virus.

This is total madness. 

• I don't need excuses to be moody. I just am.

im not moody at all ..... 

MOODY????? ................. MOODY????????? ....... what the bloody hell does that mean? ........ I'm fine damn it ................. ughhhhhh that makes me SO MAD!!!!!!!