Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Anyone else ever had this happen? ?

So I was chilling with A friend online in an app called imvu where you chat with people in chat rooms and I was with a friend last night then the friend started telling me to go bed basically demanding me like wtf? Hes not my dad to tell me what to do and I should be able to go to bed whenever I want I understand it was 2am when he said it but still I dont need people bossing me around if he needed to go to bed he shouldve but instead was bossing me around technically and I still saw him online after he told me to go to bed 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

If this is your biggest problem, you have the world by theAss

• Alan H

He was probably wanting to go to bed himself, so suggested that you did.    Not really bossy