me asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Why are many American so called Christians some of the most hateful people you will ever see? How can this be when Jesus was all about love?

Did the devil sent his Son to the USA to make being good being bad and being bad good?

I did not say Christians are evil. I am one. What I said is we have many who call themselves Christians who sure do not act like the Christianity that I was brought up on.  Treat others like I would like to be treated was what I learned.

I just do not understand how someone can stand there and swear up and down how much of a Christian they are when they have so much hatred in their hearts as we clearly see in many American "Christians".  I know historically religious people have done many bad things even in the name of religion but you would have thought that we would have evolved by now to know better.

If you mean the Born Again prots, many ask Jesus into their life rhetorically as a sort of traditional ritual, like Jews getting circumcized or pagans buring incense sticks in front of a statue of Mazu or Guang Gong. They don't really change their thoughts or behaviors.

Others worship Satan for money and power, but call him Jesus.

Not sure what kind of people you know but any Christians i have dealt with are good kind people.  I think you better find other friends!

Is it hateful to say that God does not condone homosexuality, but God calls it an abomination and abominations make land desolate?  Is it hateful to say that God does not condone fornication, yet Hollywood promotes it?   If someone doesn't tell you what God expects of you, how would you know?

Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God.  Man was created for God's pleasure and to listen and obey God; man was not created for man's pleasure.  Rev. 4:11 KJV

Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. Saint Spyridon Bishop of Trimythous killed 900 Roman Catholics posledneevremya.ru/?p=462 Reject vaccines.

Source(s): SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural). To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla’s ether); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.
  • Liz

This is one way to identify true Christians. Note Jesus' words at Matthew 7:21-23: “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

Many who consider themselves Christian work out their own will instead of God's will. Genuine Christians live by Jesus' teachings and Bible principles.

I'm Jewish.  I've seen more compassion from Christians than anyone.

I'll give you one example. When I was in college,  my car died and I couldn't get back and forth to work and school.  My Christian neighbor GAVE me a car.  It was an old beater but he was poor himself.

I've known a few Christians who I thought really 'got it'.  Their lives were exemplary, they were good 'ambassadors' for their faith.  But I've only known a handful of them. Most Christians are the other kind.

For millennia now, religion has served as a handmaid to politics.  In this capacity, it's enabled and endorsed all kinds of terrible things--war, slavery, genocide, and hatreds that last for centuries.  The great irony of human history is that all the terrible things we do to each other, we do them in the name of  religions supposedly based on universal love and brotherhood and cooperation.

I think if religion wasn't so useful to politics, it would have disappeared centuries ago!

🥴

That... is your point of view. 

When you grow up Christian and remain Christian... its usually because you know in your heart that being Christian and following Christian ways is for the common good and self  discipline of mankind. 

For instance... a parent to a child, will modify their childs behaviors in order to teach them how to self discipline, be civil and be a useful pillar of society.

Its the same with the concept of a God using the bible to train his children... the human race. 

🥴 The only reason you think Christians are evil is because you dont know any better. 

Granted some are. But most of us arent. Regardless, every single one of us commit sins and will be judged just like everybody else.

🥴 What makes you think youre so special to be singled out and condemned alone?