Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Spyro
Lv 4
Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Do you think John Morrison vs. Seth Rollins would be a classic?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Based on their skillsets this match would have the potential to rank right up there with: Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat, Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart, Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit, Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn. This has Dream Match potential. I wouldn't mine if WWE put together an Ironman Match between these two at a Live WWE Event after most of The World has been Vaccinated.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No one cares about John Morrison... he's a jobber since coming back. He's the new Alex Riley who just stands next to The Miz. 

Seth Rollins has been terrible for years. He's a boring wrestler, terrible person in real life, has an annoying voice, and has stupid fans that are deluded into thinking hes the next best Bret  Hart -esque "technical workrate" genius

• Adam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Built right it could be. As a throwaway match no chance

• 1 month ago

A twenty minute match between those two would be cool, both great wrestlers, pity John Morrison doesn't get the big push he deserves.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Duck
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nah.  But I like the concept of Seth Rollins and Cesaro.  They're both amazing wrestlers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.