Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Asep
Asep asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

How can I calm down before I start blowing up on people?

*This is nothing too serious just me being moody*

I’m just so stressed right now, i’m stuck at work for another 5 hours, i’m on my period so i’m in pain and bloody and nasty. 

I recently had to take everything out of the cabinets in my house so that I can bomb it for bugs and now the house is a mess and I still see roaches and I just feel so defeated in my own home. 

I have a midterm later today that I half a$$ studied for and I have no motivation to study. And then I have another midterm on Tuesday that I have motivation to study for.

I live at home with my mom and she is such a lazy slob and she leaves dirty dishes everywhere and i’m always having to clean up after her crap (which is why we have roaches) 

My sisters keep dropping their dirty, musty, children off here and they contribute to the messiness of the house and I also have to clean up after them (family bonding amiright?) I feel like Cinderella but without the prince.

So right now i’m sitting here with my blood pressure to the roof and I feel like breaking down and crying and I just needed to rant

Favorite Answer

😄

Oh Asep... 

Its ok. 

You dont have to feel useless.

1. 🥴 You can get the house fumigated. 

2. 🥴 If your sisters are that inconsiderate, time to lay down some ground rules for the kids. 

Make them take frequent naps and put them on a tight schedule to organize their time there and make use of their services (make them clean the house. Its good discipline for them).

3. 😄 Aunt flow can be controlled to your liking. 

4. In order to make your life easier... plan/organize your own time schedule to knock all chores out before the kids come.

Source(s): 🥴 Girl... when I baby sat... I whooped the kids a$ses with a flip flop slipper. Its time to grow up and be 2nd mama fast. What would you do if you had no one else to depend on? Do it.
  • Aiden

Sit outside even if it's freezing cold, have a drink of anything and put some music in my ears and just do that for 10 minutes a day. That's what cools me off when I'm ready to have a breakdown.

• OTTO

Wow. Try to focus on what you are grateful for. And set your priorities. Finishing your shift and passing your mid terms. The messy house can be ignored for awhile. I guess you have your own room you can lock and keep clean for yourself. Realize the limits of what you can actually control. Smile! Everyone loves you!