Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Threatening Communications?

A male neighbour of mine, was arrested and later found guilty of exposing his naked body to me and other sexual overtures. This now legally makes him a sex offender

However, he's still harassing me. 

So in anger I wrote posters to all the neighbours letting them know about this sex offender. And to look out for the safety of the women in their house.

I also wrote in these posters that I was going to notify all the girl schools and shops in the area too.

Would writing that, be considered as me  threatening the sex offender

That would constitute slander or libel, depending on the court's interpretation. And material of that nature can destroy a person's reputation. All you can post is what has already happened.

not where I live it wouldn't.  and you might want to ask local police ..