Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Is this a kidney infection?

So i had sex with my boyfriend on the 14th Feb. The last 3 days ive been having a leak of watery discharge? Its fully liquid, clear and odourless. Like urine maybe. I felt nauseous, i feel very hot all the time, headaches, cramps in my stomach/under left ribs. Im really worrying that i have an std, however i have anxiety and do tend to overly worry myself about these things. My mom wants to take me to the doctors on friday however im worried if i go, explain my symptoms and they ask about my sex like, i cannot answer honestly due to my mom being there. Im 17 but come from a very strict background. Ive been told the discharge is normal but (TMI) my discharge is usually thicker, it doesnt normally feel like water. please help.

• Lili

Why would you assume a vaginal discharge signaled a kidney infection?

You are too old to have your mother in the room when you are seeing a doctor. Call ahead and arrange for your mother to be told that you should be seen alone, with just the doctor and a nurse present.  Your mother does not have an automatic right to be there.

This is the second time you are asking this question. You need to see your gynecologist immediately.  None of what you are listing is normal.  No one can diagnose nor treat you via the internet, so you will need to make an appointment with your doctor to get things sorted fairly quickly.

That is not an indication of a kidney problem, but you may have contracted a venereal disease