Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

in general do homosexual men have smaller penises than heterosexual men?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • T J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hell no......................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don’t know, but as a power bottom I know very intimately that many gay and bi men are packing. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Gay men have larger penises than straight men, according to research:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10410197/

• 1 month ago

Sexuality doesn't equal penis size.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Based on my experiences (many, MANY experiences) I've only hooked with 1 guy who was significantly under-equipped to be a Top.  As with those of any preference, it's knowing how to use what you've got - not it's size.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Many straight men have BIG homophobia.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. That's why they become homosexual. 

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course not.  How do you imagine that sexuality is in any way related to anyone's physical appearance?  Also, only silly little boys care or think about penis size.

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Gays and straights don't see each other's penises. Therefore, when you realize what would be involved in finding the answer, you realize one thing: You have asked the unanswerable question!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.