Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Is this hairlength getting too long for a guy to find a girlfriend?

I have been growing my hair out for a couple of years. I let it grow out when I was 21 and I am now 25. Do girls like this length on aguy? Just wondering because it seems like girls don't want to date someone with my hairlength. 

Honesty is appreciated!

• ?

While your hair is admittedly gorgeous, and you are empirically attractive, I think the length detracts from your appearance. 

I’m not a fan of guys with long hair in general, tbh. My younger brother has longish hair and I think the same of him. I don’t notice his nice green eyes or his impish grin because I’m so distracted by his annoying hair.

You have a little too much hair. That’s a bit much even for a girl. You could cut it a bit and wear it in a ponytail. If you cut off maybe 10-12 inches, you could still have long hair and it wouldn’t be so big and distracting. 

In my personal opinion it's about a foot too long to be attractive. As for whether girls like hair that long or not, the question is silly. Some might, others wouldn't. According to you, it seems as if most of them don't. So it really seems like you knew the answer to this question already.

you look like a girl so why would another girl date you? that length is longer than 90% of girls their hair.