Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Is this hairlength getting too long for a guy to find a girlfriend?

I have been growing my hair out for a couple of years. I let it grow out when I was 21 and I am now 25. Do girls like this length on aguy? Just wondering because it seems like girls don't want to date someone with my hairlength. 

Honesty is appreciated!

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

While your hair is admittedly gorgeous, and you are empirically attractive, I think the length detracts from your appearance. 

I’m not a fan of guys with long hair in general, tbh. My younger brother has longish hair and I think the same of him. I don’t notice his nice green eyes or his impish grin because I’m so distracted by his annoying hair.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have a little too much hair. That’s a bit much even for a girl. You could cut it a bit and wear it in a ponytail. If you cut off maybe 10-12 inches, you could still have long hair and it wouldn’t be so big and distracting. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In my personal opinion it's about a foot too long to be attractive. As for whether girls like hair that long or not, the question is silly. Some might, others wouldn't. According to you, it seems as if most of them don't. So it really seems like you knew the answer to this question already.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you look like a girl so why would another girl date you? that length is longer than 90% of girls their hair.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.