Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Will Scotland be saved from Sturgeon or will she wriggle out of it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

We can hope so. She and her SNP brood have been a disaster for Scotland

• 2 months ago

I bet all those useful idiots who are after Sturgeon’s resignation, if not her blood, haven’t got a clue what the whole thing is about.

Salmond’s case, like a lot of judicial decisions, lies on a technicality. It’s preposterous that there were no procedures to deal with the accusations against him in place. Of course Sturgeon had to implement them. How he has the audacity to assert that it was a personal vendetta against him is ludicrous.

I assume that those who believe that Scotland and Wales are not countries need to buy an atlas and a history book.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most people expect politicians to lie through their teeth, but not to try and get their political rivals sent to prison. I don't think even the Scots are going to stomach that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Freedom is coming✌️

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Scotland is finished and we should build a wall to keep their stinking carcasses of English soil. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, she is finished. 

• 2 months ago

The most vital thing of all is to ensure the good folk of Scotland retain their valued and beloved British citizenship and its not stolen from them by krankie women who only cares about keeping their jobs.  Why do they call Scotland Wales and N.Ireland countries or even nations by gad ? There is only one nation,who is a member of the UN security council,and that's Great Britain,believe me dear members. Westminster gives vaccine's and money to the mentioned states,so how can they be "nations" ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.