Should I leave my job?

I’ve been working at my job for 5 years I’m a hard worker and go above and beyond everyday. My coworkers have been divided lately and don’t do the basics of their job. The management isn’t enforcing employees to do what they are supposed to they aren’t writing up employees or doing any form of enforcement or correction to employees who aren’t doing their job. The management asked me to report to them when things are not getting done so I did and I had paperwork that proved nobody but me has been doing their job for the past month. How the management handled this is they did a group chat over texts with all employees basically and said “Sara said you aren’t doing you job what’s going on?” So of course that’s only going to make things worse employees will feel attacked and now I’m made out to look like that bad guy to everyone. Also management said if employees aren’t able to get things done to report to me.. I’m not management why would employees report to me? So what now I have to do what they tell me they aren’t doing? I’m going to have a sit down with management tomorrow but my coworkers have all been talking behind my back and treating me badly and this is only making problems worse. I’m thinking maybe I should find a job elsewhere since management are not handling the situation appropriately nor resolving any issues it’s only getting worse.

Yeah, if I were you, I'd look for something else.

I think you should quit the job. I know it is not easy. But, you can't get happiness there where you don't get respect.

Now, decision is yours.......