Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should I leave my job?

I’ve been working at my job for 5 years I’m a hard worker and go above and beyond everyday. My coworkers have been divided lately and don’t do the basics of their job. The management isn’t enforcing employees to do what they are supposed to they aren’t writing up employees or doing any form of enforcement or correction to employees who aren’t doing their job. The management asked me to report to them when things are not getting done so I did and I had paperwork that proved nobody but me has been doing their job for the past month. How the management handled this is they did a group chat over texts with all employees basically and said “Sara said you aren’t doing you job what’s going on?” So of course that’s only going to make things worse employees will feel attacked and now I’m made out to look like that bad guy to everyone. Also management said if employees aren’t able to get things done to report to me.. I’m not management why would employees report to me? So what now I have to do what they tell me they aren’t doing? I’m going to have a sit down with management tomorrow but my coworkers have all been talking behind my back and treating me badly and this is only making problems worse. I’m thinking maybe I should find a job elsewhere since management are not handling the situation appropriately nor resolving any issues it’s only getting worse.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yeah, if I were you, I'd look for something else.

• 2 months ago

I think you should quit the job. I know it is not easy. But, you can't get happiness there where you don't get respect.

Now, decision is yours.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.