Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you visit places from your past on Google Street View?

I look at the streets of the hometown I deserted .

• Fu4
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I look at the old house I used to live in growing up, it gives me so much nostalgia haha

• ?

Starting today, you can travel to the past to see how a place has changed over the years by exploring Street View imagery in Google Maps for desktop. We've gathered historical imagery from past Street View collections dating back to 2007 to create this digital time capsule of the world.

• ?

More future destinations. I LOVE google street view. 

• Koo

No, Google field view. 

};¤)

• Yes, I do. Some things have changed, some have remained the same. It's strange and sad to think that I don't belong there anymore.

• Asep

No not really.     

no, no I do NOT.

I look up the area I grew up in myself from time to time. Helps me remember childhood memories like the streets, people who I knew etc. I may of  Left that area 2 years ago but I’ll never forget it because it’s always going to be in my heart and my children will know where their daddy grew up and I will be proud to tell them even though they will never have that life themselves. 

No. I'm still in my hometown. The house I grew up in was recently sold and knocked down but google maps don't update that often so I haven't looked. I look at places in my future (because i'm house hunting) or just places of interest.