Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

He stopped texting suddenly?

We talked about how he had been distant. He said he really enjoyed hanging out with me and was sorry for being distant for a while. I answered, now it’s been 2 days and he didn’t. Am I being ghosted...?

i think he’s not interested in proceeding with you, it’s probably best you stop texting until he reaches out if that is.... in the meantime you should start talking to other guys & have dates. 

• ?

Leave it alone if he hasn't answer, maybe try one more time but if he seems uninterested find someone else. 

Yes, probably. He's trying to be nice though atleast he said sorry.